IF YOU HAVE ANY STORIES, PICTURES OR VIDEOS? EMAIL THEM TO ME AT oldmaison@yahoo.com

Fredericton Police Chief Leanne Fitch and Deputy Chief Danny Copp are
confronted about possible Pedophiles in the Police Force???



*** Cartoon Of The Day ***
OFFICER'S SQUARE IN FREDERICTON IN THE YEAR 2075!!!!!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Does anyone have a picture of the Lucky Lunch Restaurant that was located at the corner of Brunswick and Northumberland Street in Fredericton???

Someone asked me for it and I'm curious myself????

Please email it to me at

oldmaison@yahoo.com

Thank You....

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I don't have a picture but back in the 89s, they produced the best plate of grease one could ever hope for!!!

Man, I kiss those fries. Err I mean grease!

Anonymous said...

Rocky and the lucky lunch where responsible for clogging the arteries of many city employees. You could see city workers coming out with brown paper bags of fries with grease dripping off the bag. Rocky's mother tended the store counter, she must have been a 1000 yrs old.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how many bags of potatoes it took to make a small fry?