IF YOU HAVE ANY STORIES, PICTURES OR VIDEOS? EMAIL THEM TO ME AT oldmaison@yahoo.com


KNOW MORE ON THE NEW FORESTRY ACT IN SAINT JOHN THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!







*** Cartoon Of The Day ***
J.D. IRVING TO BUY GOOGLE???????

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Early April's Fool Joke at the Fredericton Soup Kitchen???

I dropped in some items at Noon today and I believe I was at the wrong place...

so far so good...

IMGP9362

opppsss.....must be a meeting or something on a new Bulletin board by the main entrance...

IMGP9361

after a closer look...

IMGP9359

A menu telling the less fortunate what waiting for them as a meal???

Come on now??? How many people will say - Ohhhh Sloppy Joes??? I don't like that...I'm going home!!

WHEN YOU'RE HUNGRY???? YOU'LL EAT ANYTHING!!!!

Sigghhh.....

I still say it's an early April's Fool Joke.......

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I say it is showing respect to all......