Flood Watch
IF YOU HAVE ANY STORIES, PICTURES OR VIDEOS? EMAIL THEM TO ME AT oldmaison@yahoo.com


CARTOON OF THE DAY!!!!!!!
TYRANT QUEBECOIS DAN BUSSIERES PROTECTS THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE!!!



Monday, March 04, 2013

Accident at the Corner of Brunswick and Westmorland Street in Fredericton!!!

IMGP9299

Since my Scanner broke down over 5 weeks ago, the accident have to come to me.

This one was right at my door...sure took the Cops a VERY long time to show up!!

They must be busy chasing the Less fortunate who are excising!!

If the Fredericton Police Force cannot report to an accident in a decent time?

Time to have these Racists replace!!!

Here's the video -

 

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love your reference to the broken police scanner almost on a daily basis... just blog a post to ask for a new one instead of waiting for someone to get the hint.

Charles LeBlanc said...

Nope!!!

My friends told me that I'm mush more calmer since my scanner broke down.

Listening to those Phoney racist cops voice drove me insane.

Some readers asked me how come I'm not covering accidents or Fires in my blog?

Now they know why....