IF YOU HAVE ANY STORIES, PICTURES OR VIDEOS? EMAIL THEM TO ME AT oldmaison@yahoo.com





*** Cartoon Of The Day ***
OFFICER'S SQUARE IN FREDERICTON IN THE YEAR 2075!!!!!

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Sex on Westmorland Street in Fredericton!!!

IMGP0708

Just found this old blog!!!

lol

fre


Last night was the first cool evening in weeks!!!

Maybe not cool enough for some people?

I was in a deep sleep until I heard some noise outside. It was 2:30am.

At first, I believe it was a couple of drunken youths coming from the Tannery.

But after 10 minutes, I decided to open my curtain and have a look.

Well.....I'm not going to go into the details but there it was.

I believe that I was still in a deep sleep. Nope I was witnessing the real thing!!!

There it was!!

A woman laying on a car with her legs spread,,,< too much details >

Now? this was right next to Westmorland Street.

I wondered how long would it take for the Police or a Citizen to notice this couple having fun in such a public place?

They were acting like they were in their own little bedroom. No worry in the world.

You would have believe they would have used the trunk of the car?

Nope!! Right on the hood near Westmorland City!!!

I went back to bed and the chuckle between the couple continued for 15 minutes until the neighbor upstairs shouted- HEY??? THAT'S MY CAR!!!

lol

The couple just laugh and left the area.

Yes....isn't there any place in the City to have fun beside Westmorland Street???

...or maybe there's cheap drugs on the street????

sigh....

P.S. Maybe the Cops and Private Security should work in the area of the Tannery on Thursday night also???

:P

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Should have videoed it! Some of your starved readers would pay good money!