IF YOU HAVE ANY STORIES, PICTURES OR VIDEOS? EMAIL THEM TO ME AT oldmaison@yahoo.com


President and CEO of NB Power Gaetan Thomas answers straight forward questions from Pain in the Ass Blogger about Tropical Storm Arthur 10 days after it left the area!!!!!







*** Cartoon Of The Day ***
J.D. IRVING TO BUY GOOGLE???????

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

MAPLE LEAF PRODUCTS - FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART? I SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO MAPLE LEAF PRODUCTS INC!!!

img_658200013



Last Friday evening, I had one funny experience.

There I was selling sausages on Main Street in Moncton. I like this Part Time work.

It's a chance to meet people < especially drunken ones >

and of course there's the benefits!!!...lol




00043


That evening, I sold 5 hot sausages to this small guy from Vietnam!!! He ate them all!!!!




img_6584




UGH!!!!

I even meet people who I haven't seen in 25 years!!!



img_6587




That evening, I noticed three very drunken individuals walking toward me.

I said to myself - Please Lord!!! Don't make them stop at my cart!!!

I haven't been to Church for a while so therefore I paid the price.



STK_1341




These were big guys!! They had the cart surrounded and wanted a F@cking sausage!!!

They wanted to know how much for 3 sausages?

I answered - 12 bucks!!!

12 BUCKS FOR 3 F@CKING SAUSAGES????

I replied - Yes and five bucks for a beer in the Club!!!

One large guy was standing beside me behind the cart and the others were in front.

My Boss don't allow anyone behind the cart but I don't mind. I just ignored them and keep on selling the products.

Once they cross the line? Well, I'll let my ADHD Scottish temper take over.

I always let myself be amused by the drunks. It's a showcase and it's very funny!!!

These guys told me they would pay 10 bucks!!!

You see, in this line of work? If you do it for one than you have to do it for the rest!!!

I held my ground and I wasn't moving until they paid me 12 bucks!!!

These guys were determine to get a discount and the conversation went on for 5 LONG minutes!!!!

I said to myself - I got to get rid of these guys!!!! But how????

Then an idea came into one of my five ADHD brains.

I said – Ok Guys!!!! You got a deal!!!!

They were happy that they won.

I continued – Before I serve you guys? I just wish to let you know that my products are fine Maple Leaf Products!!!!




img_6581



Well? At that point? I had their drunken minds attention 100%!!!!

They shouted - MAPLE LEAF????

I continued - YES!!!! CODE 97B DIRECTLY FROM TORONTO ONTARIO!!!!

One shouted - You can't sell a recall product??? IT'S NOT LEGAL!!!!

I shot back – Oh yes we can!!! We get it from Toronto at a very cheap price and sell it at a higher price!!! IT'S CALLED – GOOD BUSINESS!!!

Well at that point the drunken individuals were very confused.

One yelled - WE'RE GOING TO CALL THE COPS!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!

They quickly left the area trying to locate a Police Officer.

LOL

Yes, just mentioning the word - Maple Leaf??? People run for their lives....

lol

A BIG THANK YOU to Maple Leaf Food Inc for helping me getting rid of these drunken individuals from my face!!!

Afterwards, I would serve people my sausages and while they enjoyed their first big mouthful?

I would say- By the way? Those sausages are fine Maple Leaf Products!!!

Some would almost chocked from just hearing the name.

lol

Yes, I don't know how the heck Maple Leaf Food Inc are going to rebound from this one??



img_6583



Just for the record? The products weren't Maple Leaf!!!

lol

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Funny story ! Way to think on your feet.